Page

Friday, November 27, 2009

Hapy Eid al-Adha



Hi guys..
So what’s up? How u all been doing? I hope u guys doing great.

Tomorrow Muslims will celebrate Eid al-Adha, the day that we commemorate the willingness of Ibrahim to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God. I wanna take a chance to wish u all Happy Sacrifice Feast.

So I just came back from masjid (mosque = masjid is in my native language), where I went to join my fellow Muslims to recite the Takbir Raya.
Its kinda nice, but not so many people attended it, majority the golden age people, maybe others who were absent, intend to wait till tomorrow morning together with solat sunat Eid al-Adha to recite the takbir.

But guys, it would be really nice if more young people go and fulfill the masjid, cause when I’m at the masjid just now, I just saw the old people, seriously, I mean really old, and I made a conclusion that, the older people are getting, the frequent they will come and visit the masjid.

Does it have to be like that? Where are the young people? The adult? The youth? The teenager? Is it really necessary to wait until we are getting old first before we decide to change? Wait till when we feel that we are no longer can live long in this world? Don’t u guys think that its kinda sounds like hypocrite? Procrastinate? Are we really sure that we are not going to die tomorrow?

I strongly think that we should change the atmosphere. Younger people should be the one who become the majority to visit the masjid every day, not the old people. Look, most of masjid in Malaysia is kinda compete again each other in order to make it more beautiful, more bigger, more exclusive, more comfort, well, I didn’t say it wrong, but what’s the point of doing these things while only few who use it? It’s like a big beautiful expensive picture but only few appreciate it. Only those few who know the real value of it appreciate it with their live. These people are so lucky.

Actually we all knew about this. About the benefit of ‘berjemaah’, benefit of attended to Allah’s house. We heard about this every day, we read about this all the time, our ustaz and ustazah never stop telling us since we in kindergarten till now, but we, as human, will never listen to a good influence, we are more keen to listen and follow the bad influence, we are willing to devote ourselves to ‘something’ wrong that we ALREADY KNEW will destroy us sooner or later. Poor us.

So I need to stop here. It’s almost 5 in the morning. Like usual, I will leave my writing here, and let u guys do the rest of the thinking. Hit me with your comment if u got something that against me. I appreciate to read it.

I’ll end up my writing by wishing u guys Salam Eid al-Adha with the wish ‘let us improve our personal-report-card attendance by attend more often to masjid’. =D

4 comments:

aty said...

Happy Eidul Adha..
=)

Fared Isa said...

happy eidul adha 2 u 2 aty,,, =)

ms dr.nisa-to-be said...

kullu sanah toyyibeen :)

Fared Isa said...

kullu sanah toyyibeen to u too dr. nisa (to be,ameen)... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails