1. Do u know that "TUN" is the most senior federal title and there can be no more than 25 living recipients at any one time. Thats’s great achievement Tun Mahathir!
2.Malaysia has 65,877 km of highway. This is more than the Earth's circumference of 40,075 km. WOW!
3. Do u know that the spiritual pop group Raihan holds the record for the best-selling local album, 700,000 units of their Puji-Pujianalbum in 1996. Congratulation guys! I will always be ur fans!
4. Who said we don’t have Jewish grave here? Of coz we have. The country's only Jewish cemetery is in Penang, in Jalan Zainal Abidin, with 120 graves!
5. Do u know what is the best jet fighter in the world? Of coz la not Malaysia’s Sukhoi 30-MKM, but F-22 Raptor by Lockheed Martin! They are crazy men! Their jet not only can outfly and outrun any other plane in the world, this plane can do so while remaining virtually unseen!
6.When u asked ‘mat saleh’ to comment about Malaysia, they will probably say this, “most of the coffees and teas are sweetened with TONS of sugar”.
7. Never ask a Malaysian how is his business or studies. Standard response: OK la. Immediately, switch to u and asks " So, I see u put on weight. Goodlah u!
8. Malaysians only call themselves Malaysians when they are outside the country, otherwise they call themselves Chinese, Indians, Malays & "dan lain-lain"
9. The Kelantan Menteri Besar was ranked at 42 from 500 most influential muslims worldwide. He is the only Malaysian-Muslims listed in top 50, which means he is the . Impressive!
10. We bought 12 Eurocopters for RM2.317 billion, while Brazil bought the same 50 units of Eurocopter, for US$1.2 billion (RM4.14 billion). U do the math.
11. Malay people love to read Metro, Mastika, URTV, Mangga, while Non-Malays love to read The Edge, Personal Money, The Malaysian Reserve.
12. Proton is a national car company that we should protect and help them. That’s why here we have to pay RM 66,799.97 for Proton Waja, while at Saudi they can get Proton Waja for only RM35,673. We heart Proton!
13. Malaysian people are funny because we bought 2 submarines (Scorpene) for 3.4 billions ringgit, and it cannot even dive! But it’s okay, it can be turn to be ‘sampan’.
14. Malay love to buy, Chinese love to sell.
15. Malaysian people are very kind where now everyone pun wants to become a beggar because it’s so easy to ask people for money.
However, I will always love Malaysia. Forever and ever. ;-D