Page

Friday, February 17, 2012

Khairy Jamaluddin vs. Me ?



Harussani expressed his dismay over the prime minister’s decision to “sacrifice his faith” to attend Thaipusam celebrations at Batu Caves recently.

So regarding on what happened between Harussani and Najib, I did tweet with Ketua Pemuda UMNO, Khairy Jamaludin, to ask him whats this all about.

And here is our conversation :

Me : Bro, what do u think about Najib went to Batu Caves celebrating Thaipusam with Hindus?

KJ : He was there to mark the day with people celebrating Thaipusam as PM for all Malaysians. Nothing wrong. Commendable.

Me : Unfortunately Harussani said otherwise. It’s a syirik for Muslim to celebrate other religions celebration at their houses of worship.

KJ : Harussani has his views. Will it be supported by JK Mufti Kebangsaan? Let’s wait. I disagree with him.

Me : That’s not mufti to decide, but that’s Islam’s rule. Rule from Allah. Why can’t Najib just sent Indian Minister to represent him?

KJ : PM’s visit is not syirik.

Me : I’m hoping so too. But again, its not us to decide bro, its Allah’s rule, where u can’t go and join others religious ritual. Put Allah’s rule first.

KJ : I understand, but PM did NOT join their RITUAL. Itu u kena faham.

Me : But PM did celebrate the ritual with them. Its okay if we respect and learn others religion. But to be part of their ceremony, CANNOT.

KJ : How did he “celebrate” the ritual? That means he took part. He didn’t. Jangan fitnah.

Me : I’m not fitnah. I just wanna make sure my leader take his religion seriously. Coz in the issue of akidah, there’s no compromise.

..............................................................................................................................................

Then no more respond from KJ.





**For me this argument kinda interesting. I’m not ulamak, I just did this for fun, coz I like to argue with people. I like KJ. He’s smart. And he took the effort to tweet me back.

Please don’t take this seriously and no offense to anyone.











3 comments:

Akram said...

Chill lah bro...so after this incident, what do you think about Anwar was involved in the ponggal Hindu rituals on 29 Jan? Tweet lah with anwaribrahim..

Anonymous said...

yeaa..agree with Akram..do not biased bro..

Anonymous said...

Najib didn't convert or neither did he profess his love towards Hinduism..he's simply being the forefront of making 1 Malaysia a stones throw away..unlike some people who make it seem like a distant galaxy- mr. V-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails